69: How To Become An Expert In Anything (And Why It’s Easier Than You Think)
- How to become an expert in absolutely anything (it’s way easier than you think)
- Why TODAY is more exciting than any other time in history
- How to stand out in the most crowded talent-pool ever
- The different between Context and Content, and why Social Media provides us with all the tools we need to create both
- How to leverage ‘obscurity’ to elevate your personal brand
- What it means to be a ‘double-threat’ in 2014, and why YOU need to become one as soon as possible
- The myth of the extraverted ‘motivational speaker’
- Why it’s critical to stay ‘agile’ as we move through our careers, and maintain our knack for adaptability
- Ryan’s website: http://ryan-jenkins.com
- BOOK: Put Your Dream To The Test by John C. Maxwell – http://www.amazon.ca/Put-Your-Dream-The-Test/dp/1400200407
- BOOK: Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuck – http://www.amazon.ca/Crush-Time-Cash-Your-Passion/dp/0061914177/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417029183&sr=1-1&keywords=crush+it
Enter your name and email below to receive my FREE ebook, Millennial Mentors Volume 1 and download The Moving Millennial Manifesto; the battle cry to young people everywhere who are looking to create a life of more Travel, bigger Contribution, and Limitless Freedom.
Thanks for being here. Until next time, Do What MOVES You.