68: Results-Based Pay, Podcasting, Meditation and the 80/20 Analysis
- The psychological difference between time-based pay and results-based pay, and how to make the mental shift from one to the other
- The difference between ‘lifting more’ and ‘building a lever’
- Why podcasting is such a powerful platform to share your message, and do what moves you
- The 7-year journey Jason took to position himself for his latest project, Gen Y Success
- The two books Jason recommends to every new entrepreneur
- How Jason structures his days and weeks for maximum contribution and productivity
- The 80/20 analysis Jason moves through every 2 weeks, and how you can use for optimal course correction
- Download Jason’s Gen Y Success Guide – http://genysuccess.com
- The Time Management software Jason uses every single day – https://www.rescuetime.com
- Jason’s favourite meditation app: https://www.headspace.com
Visit http://www.movingmillennials.com/genysuccess for complete show notes, to download The Manifesto, and to receive your free ebook, ‘The Millennial Mentors: Volume 1′.
Join the Movement – #DoWhatMOVESYou
We’re creating a powerful movement of young people all over the world, and we’re using the principles of Collaboration, Mentorship, and Leverage in new ways to help each other realize this NEW Millennial Life that is absolutely FULL of Travel, Contribution, and Freedom.
Enter your name and email below to receive my FREE ebook, Millennial Mentors Volume 1 and download The Moving Millennial Manifesto; the battle cry to young people everywhere who are looking to create a life of more Travel, bigger Contribution, and Limitless Freedom.
Thanks for being here. Until next time, Do What MOVES You.